- Tour down at the Beach, Rice Paddies & trough Local Villages
- Available as morning tour (9am) & afternoon tour (3pm).
- 2.5 – 3 hours with frequent stops
approx. USD 60.00
approx. Euro 50.00
TOUR OVER VIEW
This guided e-Fat Tire bicycle tour offers the whole variety on what Bali’s nature has in its sleeve. *We will be cruising along on the beautiful black sandy Yeh Gangga beach where you can look out over the frothing surf, what a great experience. Continuing your ride trough the Rice paddies and peaceful local Villages far from the crowded tourist places. As you follow your guide he will introduce you to Balinese culture, nature and surroundings. Our guide will frequently take breaks, this will be a perfect opportunity to grab a snapshot from this beautiful area.You will have as well a picnic break with some re-freshening snakes and to refill water at tours halftime. The tour itinerary is mostly flat with some ups and downs but you should have some bicycle riding experience.The terrain is only moderate challenging, so nothing to worry about.There is no minimum or maximum age required for this tour but you should have riding experienced and comfortable riding a bike.
- Biker’s breakfast snack (morning tour only), Red Velvet Waffles with condiments, coffee & tea.
- English speaking expert cycling guide who will tell you everything you need to know about the history, environment and culture of the island.
- Fat Tire Electric-Bicycles
- Get accustomed with your e-bicycle
- Security pack (Safety helmet and safety vest) to help you feel safe at all times
- All bikes have dry bags for your valuables.
- We can provide storage for no needed belongings while you are on the tour
- Rain coat if necessary
- Drinking bottled water throughout the Tour
- A nature picnic break (afternoon tour only) with refreshments & healthy snacks during the Tour
- Lunch/dinner a Monster Chicken Schnitzel with Fries and fresh garden salad.
- Free flow of water and soft drinks during your lunch/dinner.
- Shower facility
- Clean female & male toilet at the home base
- Pool usage if desired (on your own risk as not live guarded)
- Relaxing in our Hammocks, Beanbag or at our Gazebo
- Our “get lucky” Fat tire ring game.
Every tour member can try if he or she is lucky enough to get a up to 75% discount on her/his tour.
You should have riding experience and comfortable riding a bike.
What you should bring:
- Comfortable clothing & shoes for bicycling
- Changing cloth and towel if you want to take a shower or to use the pool after your tour
- A Baseball cap under the helmet is suggested
- Beach cycling activity maid be during high tide only partial or not at all possible and maid be replaced with a longer Rice paddies ride close to the Beach .
- The alternative routes do not affect the nature of this tour.